Are you tired of struggling with staffing and training? Unexcited about interviewing and constantly searching for the right people? Burned out from chasing after candidates day after day?
Then let Core Team show you how to boost your bottom line and put Core Team Staffing on autopilot so you can focus your energies on bettering your business. With more time at your disposal, what other business projects would you be able to tackle that otherwise would have stayed on your “To Do List”?
If you are looking to improve operating margins in your business, then you should take a look at your staffing approach. Effective staffing is crucial to maximizing profitability.
Learning the advantages of working with Core Team Staffing can lead to a new business model for your company. Rather than allowing a job to languish or expecting other employees to pitch in to pick up the slack, a call to Core Team Staffing can bring a quick solution to your staffing problem.
Core Team Staffing provides a wide variety of services and types of employees; from entry-level workers to management. If your business needs a temporary, temporary-to-permanent, or direct-hire placement, there are many benefits of working with Core Team Staffing for your next job opening.
Regardless of the employment type, there are certain advantages to employers using Core Team Staffing’s services, including expertise, cost savings, our network, employee retention, improved efficiency, ‘try before you hire’, legal issues, flexibility, and time savings. By working closely with Core Team Staffing, employers can ensure that temporary workers possess the needed skills, education, personality, and experience to meet the needs of the company.
- Improve Efficiency
- Try Before You Hire
- Legal Issues
- Time Savings
Small businesses typically do not have large human resources departments with dedicated recruiters. Your human resources administrator may have multiple duties, including payroll, benefits and hiring. Your human resources administrator may have to spend days reviewing hundreds of unqualified resumes before deciding upon a handful of appropriate candidates to pre-screen and interview. Core Team Staffing can instead assume this role and its numerous responsibilities. This can be very useful when you have a specialized position requiring a candidate with unique skill sets. Core Team Staffing will simply send you qualified candidates to interview, so all you have to do is choose the best personality fit for the position!
Core Team Staffing can serve as your human resources department, handling the functions of attracting qualified candidates for your business, administering disciplinary actions, and terminating employees who do not perform to business standards. This can save you money by reducing the space you need for in-house human resources staff, as well as reducing contributions to retirement plans, health-care insurance premiums, and other benefits you would otherwise pay to retain human resources personnel.
Adding qualified employees to your business through Core Team Staffing can also help limit the cost of overtime payments made to existing employees by reducing the number of hours they have to work to meet business and production goals. Reducing overtime can also help save your company money by reducing employee errors caused by stress, fatigue, and burnout.
Training is another expense that affects your bottom line. It not only affects you financially, but employing inexperienced staff may lower productivity and reduce quality. You can reduce training costs, and improve quality and productivity, by employing trained temporary employees supplied by Core Team Staffing. By working closely with Core Team Staffing, you gain access to candidates who are well trained and have experience in the skills your company needs.
Employers find that they can rely on Core Team Staffing to provide them with qualified employees at remarkable savings!
Using Core Team Staffing for high-volume placements can result in tremendous savings related to turnover, training costs, and the intangible costs of turnover, such as employee morale.
Core Team Staffing can also improve efficiency by reducing the time your existing employees have to spend training new hires. We identify the candidates who have previous experience handling the business tasks you need to run your company, so that employees are ready to contribute when they arrive at your door. Improved workplace efficiency allows your employees to generate more sales, produce more products, and reduce errors, which in turn, can improve your bottom line!
A temporary-to-permanent placement gives the employer a chance to try out an employee before making a permanent offer of employment. In some cases, a person may have the experience and education for a job, but simply does not mesh well with the corporate culture. The opportunity to have the person work initially on a temporary basis gives the employer a chance to evaluate how the person will fit in with the corporate culture and other employees. This option also provides the employer time to identify any weaknesses that would not typically be evident in the interview process.
- 64% of temporary employees say flexible work time is important to them
- 28% of temporary employees say they work for a staffing company because it gives them the flexibility and time to pursue non-work interests
- 81% of companies cite labour force flexibility as the overriding reason for employing contingent and temporary manpower
If you run a business that experiences surges in sales and/or production, Core Team Staffing can help save you money by allowing you to adjust your staff according to your needs. This can help you avoid spending more than necessary for wages when sales and/or production decline.
Flexibility. Job seekers want it. Employers need it. Core Team Staffing provides it.
Process of Pairing Clients and Associates
- Position Assessment
- Screening & Qualifying
- Reference Checking
- Continued Service
- Problem solving
- Logic and analytical skills
- Job specific skills
After all interviews and performance testing, we will debrief both you and the candidate, providing immediate and value added feedback.
Just The Facts
- Temporary employment constitutes 12.5% of all employment in Canada
- There are over 700,000 temporary jobs in Ontario.
- 1 in 5 new hires is a temp; double the rate of just a few years ago
- 74% of temporary employees say it is a way to get a permanent job
- 72% of temporary employees obtain permanent jobs while working for a staffing company
- 8 out of 10 staffing customers say staffing firms offer a good way to find people who can become permanent employees
- 43% of temporary employees say needing time for family is an important factor in their job decisions
- 29% of temporary employees say they work for a staffing company because they like the diversity and challenges of different jobs
Call Us and Let Us Ask You 3 Questions
- Would you benefit by having more flexibility in your work force?
- Are you interested in having quality people work for you?
- Is labour cost important to you?
At Core Team Staffing, we can make a difference to your bottom line!
- We develop a job profile based on your specific needs
- We screen, test and interview candidates to ensure they meet your job profile
- We offer flexibility to adjust your staffing levels to meet fluxuating demands
- We participate in employee incentive programs
- Core Team Staffing is a partner you can trust
Our Keys To Success
- We get to know and understand your business needs
- We customize our services to meet your needs
- Frequent follow ups to ensure satisfaction
- We promise to deliver, we deliver what we promise.
Core Team Staffing allows us to keep our payroll costs down without compromising the quality of product. They take care of their employees’ needs so that I don’t have to. What I get is a productive employee without the administrative burden normally associated with human resources. Thanks Core Team Staffing.
Tier 2 Production Manager, Windsor, Ontario